2012年3月1日星期四

Jeans + Floral Prints Or Woolen Coat At The Beginning Of Spring?

Still a rainy day!!! Really don’t want to do anything, just have a rest, a cup of… milk~(not tea!!Hehehe~) and surf on the internet to hunt for the interesting thing…… My dreamed cozy time!! But lucky! It’s Friday! The last working day! Can’t wait to spend my sleeping time~
The spring is coming? I’m really doubtful of it! Why? So cold outside, and the wind is cool as well! And I still wear the heavy clothes just like in the cold winter, and sometimes even more! But I know many modern girls and boys have weared the spring clothes, so fashion! I’m jealous!!!!!! Okay! Actually, I also desire to dressup like them – hip, beautiful and even so cool!;P So let’s see how to wear that can also keep warm and chic at the beginning of the spring!
Woolen Coat + Tights Or Woolen Coat + Shorts + Knitted Stockings


It’s a wonderful time to wear the overcoat, not too heavy, and so fashion! I love the woolen coat! Especially when it matches with the tights – casual and comfortable! And then pick out a pair of ankle boots, wear a colorful scarf, wow! I love it! And sometimes, I also like wearing the shorts and with my favorite burgandy knitted stockings! But it’s said that it’ll be cold at these days~ But I’ll still wear like this next week!!
Jeans + Floral Prints

In the warm spring, jeans are so hot among everyone!! And the floral prints clothes are also very hip when matched with jeans!! When you see a girl or more wear like this, now you can prepare  colorful dresses for the warm day! Why? Just as the warm day is coming! Cast off the somber clothes, wear a soft and floral prints dress, of course, you can match with a jeans coat to keep the cool wind!
Are you preparing the dresses for the new season? Now, just look at some trendy magazines to explore what’s hot and hip in this spring!! And then go on shopping online or the stores to hunt for your new dresses!!

没有评论:

发表评论