2012年2月16日星期四

Happy Free Days + Refresh The Spring Wardrobe

Wow!!! The last working day! Time flys~ Have you planned your two free days? Hmmm~ Shopping with intimates? Dating with boyfriend? Or staying at home, just like a lazy cat? Hehehehe~ I have decided to go shopping with my girl! It’s warm now and maybe a sunny day on the next day, I’m thirsty for buying the new clothes to refresh my wardrobe! As a modern and chic girl, do not release your indolence at the beginning of warm spring! 


Spring is a colorful and bright season, and your clothes should also suit the colorful and flowers moment! In this spring, the flower printings are so hot among the chic girls!! So why not get a flower printings dress to rich your wardrobe? Besides that, match with a blue coat which can keep warm and be so cool! Always love the girl who wears the cool coat, just like tomboy, but really charm! 


I’m looking forword to getting a dress for a long time! And I really don’t know why! Wish I could hunt for my love dress this weekend!! And everyone, enjoy your free day!!!

没有评论:

发表评论