2012年3月4日星期日

Candy-Colored Earrings For Sweet Brides


Hello, everyone!! Rainly day~~ I’m fed up with the somber colors now!!! I need the bright and vibrant colors feast my eyes!!!!!
I believe all of you might be the same to me? Although the colorful and sweet spring is coming, the weather is still so cold that you have to wear the heavy and lumbersome clothes! And to the new couples who plan the wedding on this day, just like the wintry wedding – simple colors in the dress! If you can’t wait to color yourself, you can dressup yourself with some colorful accessories! Here are some cany-colored earrings showed to help you! Sweet and vibrant colors with some sparkly silver and gold, floral shape is really adorable, right? 

图1
Desire to light up your early-spring wedding? Just use a little accessories, you can be shining!!

图2

没有评论:

发表评论