2012年2月15日星期三

Tassel Earrings Dancing On Your Day

It’s really an unlucky day! Not just today, but yesterday and the day before yesterday.L Terrific days~ You wanna know why? Okay! Attention! I was late for work these days, but I really got up earlier than the previous day!!! I was so angry with the bus, it’s too slow and so bad traffic here!!! And now, my temper is out of control!!!! What’s worse, I didn’t have my breakfast~ I have a impulse to cry~ So terrific, right?:(
I don’t want to destroy your good mood!! So let’s get to the business!!! Look at the title, you see it’s about the tassel earrings! Just imagine, when you walk down the aisle in your stunning white wedding dress, without any words and what you can do is to smile, but actually, no one knows clearly how excited you are, and just only you! So let your exciting mood be expressed though your accessories!! And let tassel dance to your heart!!
Chanel Black and Gold Tassel Earring – Queen’s Solo Dancing
Elegant and glamorous black and gold tassel earrings are really best on bride who is just like a queen!




Fendi Vintage Tassel Earring – Classical Folk Dancing
Very suitable for vintage brides!! 

Oscar de la Renta Marine Style – Mermaid Dancing
Ocean blue tassel earrings are just like a bunch of stream, charm and mystic!


没有评论:

发表评论