2012年2月6日星期一

Glamorous Ladies In Black

Hi!! Wow!! It’s a street chic day!! And it’s about the ladies who are in black!
I’m interested in the different styles of clothes, shoes and accessories, so I love seeing the trendy magazines, and sometimes, I even like to see how the passerby dresses up when I walk on the road! I think some of you have done this like me, haven’t you? Don’t be shy!! As a modern girl, I believe we should learn the present trend!! And looking at others on the road is a nice and necessary way to us!!
And today is about the black clothes. I love the black dress, especially weared in this cold day!! I think it’s so cool and hip!! Black is a versatile color! But you see, my wintry clothes are all the somber colors, and mainly in black! It doesn’t mean that I hate the black, but if all the clothes are black, I really can’t accept it! (Although I have weared so many days! And I have changed the color of next new clothes!)
Look at these pics on the street! If you are also the fan of black, or you have one black single item, but really don’t know how to wear it, maybe you could get some ideas from them!


 (So cool!!)

 (Wow!! This is my favorite style!! I love the dress!!:P)




没有评论:

发表评论