2012年2月8日星期三

Glamorous Skirts Flowing In The Summer

When I was a child, I always loved wearing the new dress walking outside. I think every girl does have one or more dresses in the wardrobe, don’t you? But now I grow up, many unnecessary reasons make me wear the dress little times, like the figure. (Even though I’m not fat!!:P) 

 

I love the feeling of strolling in the fields and then the skirt flows when the breeze goes by. Maybe you had this experience in your memory, and do you miss it?
Some pictures I found last night are all about the glamorous skirts!! When I saw this skirts, I really desire to own one this summer!!:D













And your skirts are still put at the bottom of your wardrobe? Hmmm… If it’s allowed of the weather, you could show them out and pick one of them out on the Valentine’s Day!! So nice idea!!!:D

没有评论:

发表评论