2012年1月18日星期三

Vintage Sweater Shows Your Charm In Wintry Day

Hello lovelies!! It’s a little cold today! Although the spring is coming later, I think some of you (and me) couldn’t wait to it and desire to dress up that suits the spring day, right? I’m a super fan of sweater! Everytime when the spring and autumn come, I can’t help to buying many different styles sweaters! Thus, so many sweaters are full of my wardrobe!(It’s a problem for me to tidy up my wardrobe!!;p) Let’s see how to wear the sweater that releases your charm!
Smokygray Chic Twist Textured Sweater - Tomboy styled sweater match with the chiffon long dress.



Orange-pink Colored Sweater – Adorn vibrant and sweet colored sweater with the cute dots which are full of the fairy tale ambiance!!


Floral Textured Sweater – It looks very low-key, but the vintage deep red color and a waistband release a college style!


Slivery Oblique Shoulder Sweater – It shows the femininity! And could go with different styles!

没有评论:

发表评论