2012年2月23日星期四

'Chic Day' - Dresses In The Winter Street

Hi friend!! Today is the ‘Chic Day’! Do not understand? Hmmm~ It’s a day that about the fashionable things! And on this day, it’s about the beautiful dress in the winter street! This year, I’m thirsty for a dress! I love the feeling of flowing! But I always feel it’s different in summer! I love to wear long dresses in the winter, of course, look at others wear the dresses on the street are also feasting my eyes!! The knee-length skirts are also my love! Sometimes, I was so obsessed by the stunning dresses that I bought them but not suitable for the weather! I feel I’m crazy!!heheh~
These shots are taken during New York Fashion Week! Let’s see how to wear these different styles of dresses!!

 
 (Love this white pleated dress!!I love this style!!:D)


(So cool!!)






 



没有评论:

发表评论