2012年1月19日星期四

So Sweet Strawberry Desserts For Your Sweet Holidays + See You

Say ‘Hi’ to Friday!! Wow!! Tell you a piece of news!! We have 9 days free from tomorrow to next Sunday! I’m so happy!! As I could put the work aside, and have a rest!! But we couldn’t meet for 9 days! So I’ll miss all of you!
Now it’s the today’s topical! Look at the title, yes! It’s about the strawberry desserts!! I always love the tempting strawberries!! So when I look at these strawberry desserts, I really want to share with you! So cute and looks tasty! I’m not a talented for cook, but sometimes, I also make it some simple desserts.
I love the strawberry, just as the flavor is just like the first love:D, sweet and sour. So let’s see some strawberry desserts, maybe you could get some ideas from them!








没有评论:

发表评论