2012年1月9日星期一

Dance Of Queen

Hello!! How was your weekend? I think it was so nice, wasn’t it? But it’s so bad for me! I caught a cold! So I have a day free! Now I’m coming! At weekend, I saw some beautiful pictures, which are about ballet. Absolutely, they’re adorable and amazing! Then I look for something about the beautiful dance from the net. So I also desire to share with you! 


Since its first appearance in the 15th century in the courts of European royalty, ballet has become one of the most loved forms of dance. One of the most beloved ballets is “Swan Lake.” First performed in Russia in 1895, it continues to thrill audiences around the world today.


 
The word “ballet” itself is French, and comes from the Italian word ballo, meaning “a dance.” Ballet dancing, as we know it today, is a result of influences from many countries. Italy, France, Russia, England, and America have all contributed important elements to this style of dance.


Highly technical, ballet is always performed to music and often tells a story. Though learning this style of dance is a difficult process, the results on stage are magical. The graceful moves display the body in the most elegant and beautiful manner possible.

 
All are in the dance!

没有评论:

发表评论