2011年12月21日星期三

Wardrobe Of Super Dollfie

Do you like Barbie when you were a child? I love it very much. She was my favorite and a girl’s dream. When I was a child, I wanna become her, just as the beautiful dresses, long charming hair… Everything worn on her I really love. And nowadays, many different dolls are sold on the shop. Without exception, Super Dollfie is in them!





Super Dollfie produced by Japanese. It is said that SD dolls represent a particular feeling. Certainly, they wear chic and beautiful dresses, with short and long hairs, own big eyes, a round face, which are the eastern characters. When they wear the prom dresses, they’re charming and adorable!








Why does the topic is them? Just as I remember a dream of my child’s time. So if you were the same with me, just take out your dolls and clean them, which are your valuable memory!


没有评论:

发表评论