2011年12月30日星期五

Similar Style Of Movies’ Poster

Hello!!!! It's the last day of 2011!!! New year is coming!!! Have you prepared for doing the countdown? Wow!! And how will you spend the last time until new year? Singing? Chatting? Or watching a movie? Hmmm… It's a special moment!! A question, when you watch a movie, have you been attention to its poster? I think someone would do, like me. Just as I'm used to looking for the movie though its poster, if the poster is romantic or adorable, then I'll see the introduction; if not, I'll give up the movie!
We do everything depend on our own thought! But I’ve read a post from Christophe Courtois, who is interested in designing the movies' poster! And he finds that most of the posters have similar style! You can't believe? Now you could see them then!


About the Glasses


Back


About Eyes



Letters


Kappa


On The Beach


Fire


Blue Street


Face


About Legs

没有评论:

发表评论